Belgian Flight Consulting
Aviation Management, Leadership & Operational Management.
Belgian Flight Consulting is part of the Belgian Flight Group, one of Belgium’s leading Flight Training Establishments and highly respected in the Aeronautical community.
Belgian Flight Consulting (BFC) offers various consultancy services to the general, private and executive aviation industry, worldwide.
The services offered include, among other things :
- The creation and operation of Approved Training Organizations under the EASA Part-FCL regulation
- The implementation of ab-initio airline pilot training courses (integrated, modular and MPL)
- The implementation of flight operations/ground operation/maintenance/support/quality/safety and compliance management systems among ATO’s
- The management of private/business aviation related services
- The setting up of an FBO (fixed base operator) and business aviation handling services
- Expertise on several aviation related matters (training, licensing, operations, maintenance, administration, flight simulation, handling, etc.)
BFC is dedicated to provide its customers with the highest level of expertise and support in any of these domains.
Click here if you want to know more…
Belgian Flight Consulting - Member of Belgian Flight Group S.A.
Brussels South Carleroi Airport - Building S7
Rue des Fusillés, 1
6041 Gosselies - Belgium
Tel. : 0032 71 34 55 10
Fax : 0032 71 37 46 61
Manager : Philippe BLOCKMANS